Monday, December 01, 2008

WTF?

For the last two weeks or so I've gotten the following message whenever I tried to sign in to gmail, facebook, hashspace, blogger, or anything where I have to log in:

You attempted to reach www.google.com, but the server presented an expired certificate. No information is available to indicate whether that certificate has been compromised since its expiration. This means Google Chrome cannot guarantee that you are communicating withwww.google.com and not an attacker. You should not proceed.

Anyone know what's going on?  I've run Norton almost daily since I started getting the messages, but so far it hasn't found anything.

1 comment:

aka Moogy said...

What browser do you use? Try clearing all your private data, cookies, history, set your cache to 0. Maybe they just don't trust you anymore.