Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wtf?


Saw this on the previews for "Run Fatboy Run" (a great movie, by the way) and was appalled. Non-smokers are such righteous assholes (as are the teetotalers/folks from MADD, but that's another post...). Can you imagine if someone did this kind of ad dealing with breast cancer or obesity or diabetes? I still smoke one cigar or cigarette per week to make sure I never join the ranks of the non-smokers.

But I have to admit, even though I was offended at this, I laughed my ass off...

4 comments:

GrannyLingus said...

Dude that is an old clip it use to play on tv all the time. I agree it is fucking lame and people should deal with it. Everyone has the right to make their own decisions with their lives.

aka Moogy said...

Amen bro!

Not So Silent Bob said...

hmmm coming up on good cigar time again. See I have a cigarette or drag once in a while so I can stay a "non-smoker". The cigars will always be there though.

Nacheaux said...

Good Gawd. Does my once-in-a-while sissy little hookah pipe count as smoking?

If not, I guess I'll have to get back on the occasional cigar train.