Friday, December 05, 2008

good luck this weekend!

Lots of folks racing this weekend:

-Of course first on the list has to be Matt's race out in San Fran at the North Face 50 miler. Big duel with Uli Steidl and maybe even Kyle Skaggs if Kyle can keep up on the shorter distance. I predict a win for Matt, 'cuz that's just how us Manitoids roll. Plus, I saw him run up the Incline, so he's somewhat in kinda good shape.

-Josh and Matt are off to Tucson since they haven't ran a marathon in almost three weeks now. I'm actually hoping Josh has a bad race, because if he doesn't go sub 3:10 he has to go to a gay bar and stay on the dance floor for ten minutes (and Lauren has promised lots of pictures). Heard BLOS has a bum ankle and a sandy pussy, hopefully he gets over those issues before the weekend.

-Wiley and a bunch of Austinites are off to the CA International Marathon. They've been training hard for a long time, here's hoping all that work pays off!

-A bunch of us headed down to Pueblo for the Rock Canyon half marathon: $100, Midnite Stroker, STD Bitch, Yeti, All Nighter, OCD, and some of the guys from CRUD. Supposed to be mid-50s weather, so that'll be a nice change. Should show me where I stand in terms of how fast I can run Austin, so I'll be pushing pretty hard.

Everyone run hard this weekend!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I'm sure all those Crossfit workouts you've been doing will really pay off!