Monday, December 01, 2008

HPb 4 - Sinton loop

Nice loop around the Sinton trail tonight.  6 x 1 minute sprints on the back stretch.  Last time I did that workout I got a call from Usain Bolt thanking me for sticking to ultras and not trying to take his "world's fastest human" title away from him.  Did an hour of hot yoga after the run, making for a four workout Monday, not too shabby.

Start time - 5:30 PM
Distance - 4.2 miles
Time - 35:04
Pace - 8:21 per mile
Weather - chilly, windy, 30F
Weight - 175 lbs

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Hot yoga??? You mean Bikram?

Catwoman said...

Totally off topic - what has happened to Nascock?

brownie said...

I don't know what bikram is, so I don't think that's it. I think the CorePower people call it fusion, not sure if that's just their brand or what.

NASCOCK has deployed to Iraq. I think the Air Force is down to two week tours now, with the following two weeks reserved for presenting everyone with awards, so he should be back soon.