Monday, December 08, 2008

HPb 12 - El Paso out and back

Nice, easy run out and back along El Paso blvd.  Still sore from the half, but feeling much better than yesterday.  Don't especially like this run but it's about the only thing I can do to not hafta tackle any big hills, though Stop Sign Hill does always kick my ass on the way back.  Katie got me a Garmin 405 for x-mas so my mileage estimates should be a little more on from here on out.  Of course, I've always called this run 5 miles, and my new Garmin backs me up with the run being precisely 5.00 miles.

I'm now streaking again, having run every day over the past ten days.

Start time - 5:30 AM
Distance - 5.oo miles
Time - 50:50
Pace - 8:08 per mile
Weather - summerlike, was 50F at 5:30AM (even though the high today was listed in the mid-30s)
Weight - 172 lbs

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Streaking through the quad?

brownie said...

Yeah, me and Snoop.