Friday, December 26, 2008

HPb 29 - Garden trails

I became so dehydrated yesterday I had a friend stick an IV in me, but I still felt super weak today.  Ran around the Garden on the trails.  Had to walk just about every hill.  Was way overdressed, which didn't help my cause.  But still, a bad run in the Garden is a lot better than no run at all.  And I didn't hafta stop to take a crap, which was a huge bonus.  Espcially today, since the good weather brings a ton of tourists to the Garden.  What would you say if you got caught dropping a deuce by a tourist?  "Hi, welcome to colorful Colorado.  That's kissing camels over there, that's the way to the siamese twins.  Hey, think you could find me some dry leaves?"

Start time - 10AM
Distance - 8.9 miles
Time - 1:35:17
Pace - 10:43 per mile
Weight - 170 lbs

No comments: