Friday, December 05, 2008

equal rights for all! put pregnant bitches to work!

I saw Lauren last night and asked how the whole pregnancy thing was going.

She gave me this long winded answer about the changes her body is going through, the difficulties of being knocked up, how she can't wait for it to be over, blah, blah, blah...

So I tell her the next time I ask her that question to please answer in one word. I say, "I'm only asking to be nice, the whole pregnancy thing grosses me out and I really don't want to hear about it."

She says, "I know, and that's why I'm always gonna give you all the details!"

2 comments:

Nacheaux said...

At least she is getting some bottle feeding practice as long as you're around.

You know you want to know ALL about placentophagia...

Impala Mama said...

Why don't more women understand that they are supposed to fuck, clean, smile, and be quiet? Jeez, sorry you had to go through that!