Friday, December 12, 2008

Hardrock snowfall

I get a monthly e-mail to track snowfall in Silverton, just to see how things are doing down on the Hardrock course. The latest numbers say 28.8 inches have fallen over the past month. Good news, as that's well below the average of 34.5 inches! Of course, last year's reading was 17.7 inches at this time, and that was followed by record snowfall that left a lot of the white stuff on the course in July.


Here's a graph that has something to do with the weather data in Silverton. Not really sure what it means, but Net and my sister have been making me feel stoopid for my lack of book reading lately, so I thought I'd try to make myself look smarter. I figure a lot of people just glance at this blog for the pics, and if they see that graph and all these words, they'll think, "damn, brownie understands that graph with all those lines and colors, he must be one intelligent cat."



2 comments:

Jessi said...

Damn! Brownie understands that graph with all those lines and colors?!? He must be one intelligent cat!

PlaysByEar said...

Of course I know better, but you are totally right that most people reading your blog will think you're smarter than you really are.

You oughtta do this kind of thing all the time--eventually your readers might stop thinking you are "special"