Wednesday, December 03, 2008

rock out...

Being the silky smooth muthafucka that I am, I managed to scam a free training sesson with the hottie rock girl today over lunch. Unfortunately, she had to use the "it's easier if you're short" line again. I can't convey the tone of voice she uses when she says that, but she's basically telling me I'm pathetic. However, shortly later she told me to "watch as I rotate my hips and bring my foot up by my ear...." I'm thinking, "shit, you don't hafta tell me twice babe..."

So as we're winding down I tell her I'm trying to get into climbing shape because of my upcoming trip to Hueco. She tells me she's never been there and it's her dream to go one day. So I invite her along and say she can stay in my room at the 5 star Mesa Inn. I pique her interest even more after I tell her about the sweet hot tub at the hotel. And she accepts!

OK, that's not quite exactly how it went down. She's never been there before, but she's going for three weeks in January, which will overlap the time I'm down there. So sorry Gaylord, I know you were hoping to get down my pants at Hueco, but you're now down to 3rd on my list. And it's a long way from #2 to #3.

1 comment:

Impala Mama said...

Go muthafucka go!
(I love it when you give me opportunities to semi-quote Snoop Dogg)