Friday, December 01, 2006

run #7

Still chilly, but not nearly as cold or icy as my last run. By far the worst section, which I almost had to walk because the ice was so bad, was the quarter mile or so I run around the U.S. Olympic Training Center. You'd think that would be the last place to impede my training.

Start time: 5:45AM
Distance: 4.75 miles (Knob Hill - South)
Time: 37:04
Pace: 7:48 per mile
Weather: clear, 25F, "feels like" 16F.

Gonna find a way to add on a mile or so to my standard Knob Hill route this weekend, need to bump up these runs to at least 40 minutes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brownie said: "Gonna find a way to add on a mile or so to my standard Knob Hill route this weekend"...

It's not that difficult - you just run an extra mile. Dork!

brownie said...

Good point, I'll just run around my block an extra 18 times.

Lulu said...

Drink for being a wussy and letting a little ice force you inside!

Lulu said...

I must have been drunk - I take back my wussy comment (though I still think you are a wussy) - I guess you ran around the complex not in it.