Saturday, December 09, 2006

run #12 - the Incline breakthrough

After doing the Incline religiously for over a year now, I finally met my goal of a sub-30 minute ascent. Smoked yesterday's trek in 29:34! Ice made the trip back down the Barr Trail a bit treacherous though, and I ended up doing the loop in 57:38. Of course, any health benefits of this run were negated by the damage I did to my liver at the hashmas party.

Start time: 2:30PM
Distance: 4.o miles
Time: 57:38 (including the PR on the Incline)
Pace: 14:24 per mile (highly skewed by the 2000 foot elevation gain of the one mile long Incline)Weather: beautiful Colorado day, 55F.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you do the Incline from the very bottom or from Barr trail parking lot? I have the day off on Friday so will probaly do the Incline in the morning.