Monday, December 04, 2006

run #10 - faking the all nighter

So last night on my run I saw a frequent visitor to the Knob Hill Lounge heading into the bar. I was running towards the mountains. On this morning's run I saw him again, heading out to work. I ran the opposite direction, so it looked like I was coming from the mountains. On both runs I was wearing the same jogging pants and jacket. I got a really strange look from him. I wonder if he thought I ran all night?

Start time: 5:30AM
Distance: 5.6 miles (Knob Hill - West)
Time: 47:54
Pace: 8:33 per mile
Weather: clear skies, slippery sidewalks, 20F, "feels like" 10F.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The strange look was probably because you were stinky from wearing the same running clothes.

Tiffany said...

Wait- I am not going to Cheyenne, WY- I am coming to Colorado Springs in 2 weeks. I was confused bc my client is the Cheyenne Zoo. Any cool things in CO Springs to do?

Anonymous said...

Yes, and he goes by MILF. Brownie has his number.

Smut Mutt said...

STALKER!