Saturday, December 02, 2006

for the songmeisters...

Got the latest hashmas hymnal from Davey, always guaranteed to make beer come out of my nose as I read it. I'll start posting some of the tunes, you Kimchi wankers need to learn some of these for the red dress @ red rocks on Saturday!


Joy To The Girls
Melody - Joy to the World
Joy to the girls,
From the Kimchi Hash,
Your present's in my pants.
I had no time to wrap it,
Now hurry up and lap it,
Repeat that bobbing stroke,
Repeat that bobbing stroke,
Repeat, Repeat,
Until you choke.

Joy To The Girls II
Melody - Joy to the World
Joy to the world,
I've finally cum,
A moment I enjoy,
Now get your fucking beanie,
Up off my shriveled weenie,
And call yourself a cab,
And get me one more beer,
And remember, you're doing it,
Again next year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's beautiful

Anonymous said...

I would sing it but don't know how "Joy to the World" goes!!