Thursday, December 07, 2006

for the record...

1. So I was talking to Tiffany last night, as she'll be visiting the Springs soon and asked me for some cool things to do while she's here. I was suggesting some of the cooler things around here (the hash, several pubs, the Incline, the zoo...) and she blurts out, "So, are you really gay?" I spent the next half hour trying to explain things, and I still don't think she believes I'm straight.

I know a lot of people I never met read this, so just because all my married Kimchi buddies (who are jealous of my freedom) call me gay, I don't really like dudes. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

2. What's up with people having second and third "favorite" teams? DTR, who says he's a UCLA fan, was rooting for USC. Gagger, an A&M grad, roots for UT quite often. By the reasoning given to me, I should be rooting for Penn State (local team) and West Virginia (Big East needs bowl winners) for the upcoming bowl games, which Pitt has decided to stay out of. In actuality, I'm rooting for those two teams' airplanes to collide 30,000 feet up in the sky on their way home from the bowl games, which I hope both teams lost.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Ok you can come out of the closet. You only hit on all the girls just to cover up the fact that you are really gay.

Tiffany said...

I might have tried to hook Brownie up with a gay friend I have here. Lesson learned- do not chug cocktails on plane ride home (like last night) :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff, I wish I could meet you at the Hash on the 16th (if you decide to go). I have other commitments that day but I'm sure Brownio will look after you and show you a good time....!!!!

The Cheyenne mountain zoo is pretty cool, and the manager is kinda cute!!! (I've had to do site visits up there for work...)

Tiffany said...

Hmmmm... cute zoo worker. Check.

Too bad you cannot make it to the Hash!! I think I vowed to run the course in 4 inch heels last night- but I really think that was the vodka speaking.

Anonymous said...

Brownie is so gay. I saw him hitting on a guy at a hash.

See you at the hash on the 16th Tiffany you don't have to run if you don't want to. There are always walkers and riders.

Doc Savage said...

Tiffany - Brownie is not gay. I'll say it again, Brownie is not gay. Browine is bi. He likes to use either his left or right hand for sex. Mind you not at the same time. Good luck at the hash. I'll be in Vegas at the Red Dress Run on Friday, hash on Saturday, marathon and then hash on Sunday. Almost wish I could make the Springs just to watch Brownie's moves

Smut Mutt said...

We believe you're not gay. Really.

Tiffany said...

Goodness gracious... everyone's got an opinion! I am hoping to make it through my first half marathon (this Saturday) alive... so I can hopefully make the trek to COS. We shall see :)

P.S. What moves?

Anonymous said...

Brownie is as gay as the day is long. I have pictures of him wearing panties and others of him trying to lick me on the face.

'Nuff said. He's a flamer. End of story.

Doc Savage said...

Something about a Sanchez is his favorite. You'll have to ask him. Don't let him demonstrate.

Remember during the half, left foot, right foot and repeat a whole bunch. Before you know it you'll be at the finish and ready for a cold frosty one.

Gagger said...

Enough with the ut crap. I posted one picture of a funny t-shirt and you keep making up stories about me. If you don't shut up then I'll be forced to post the pics I have of you wearing some lovely panties. You heard me. I still have them.

Tiff: good luck with your first 1/2!

Anonymous said...

But I'm gonna want a hug from my pacer! sob, sob..,

Lulu said...

Is Brownie saying 'I'm not gay' like Clinton saying 'I didn't have sex with that woman'? Sorry brown oral sex is sex and anal sex means your gay.

Lulu said...

Ummmm.... that is supposed to say 'Sorry Brownie, oral sex...' Not Sorry brown oral sex. That is just gross.

brownie said...

There will be no disrespecting Slick Willie on this blog! He is my personal hero and one of the greatest men who ever lived!

Sorry brown oral sex? Sheesh, I've never heard of that, I can't keep up with you freaky Austinites.

Sorry Moogy, the only contact you'll get from me as a pacer is a kick in the ass.

Anonymous said...

sorry brown oral sex is not an auistin thing.
Keep that gay shit to yourself up there in CO.