Wednesday, December 06, 2006

math sucks

So this chick at work comes up to me today and says, "I need to test out of college math, can you do the exam for me?"

I told her I took lots of calculus and statistics at Pitt, but that was some time ago and I've killed off a brain cell or two since then. But I figured I'd do my good deed and brush up on some stuff and then take the exam for her.

No dice, had to take the test this morning. And I passed! Woohoo, not that I want to go back to school, but if I did I wouldn't hafta take any more math! Can't believe I remembered all that crap, I really gotta increase my drinking.

7 comments:

mike said...

Ah, another example of the dumbing down of American education. I remember when an 620 on the SAT really meant something. Now, any idiot can score that.

Wait ... nevermind.

Rafael said...

So wait, you took someone else's math test for them?

brownie said...

Yup. And yes, it's cheating, and I can live with myself for that.

Anonymous said...

Why would anybody in their right mind do a test for someone else. Tests suck! Did the chick look like Brittney or something?

Tiffany said...

I am embarassed to admit this. Random confessions here... I took a calculus test for someone in college. I was so nervous after finishing- I hit my head on the security camera in the back on the room while scurrying out. Made an A. I rock.

Although- it still haunts me.

Anonymous said...

Proof that girls are evil:
Girls require time and money, therefore girls = time * money and since time = money
girls = money * money = (money)^2.
Since money is the root of all evil (beside W)
money = Square root (evil), therefore girls = (Square root (evil))^2 and we therefore conclude that girls = evil.

I think that I just need to get sum.

Anonymous said...

Proof that girls are evil:
Girls require time and money, therefore girls = time * money and since time = money
girls = money * money = (money)^2.
Since money is the root of all evil (beside W)
money = Square root (evil), therefore girls = (Square root (evil))^2 and we therefore conclude that girls = evil.

I think that I just need to get sum.