Tuesday, December 12, 2006

run #14 - not so lazy after all!

Forgot that my office closed early today. So it wasn't that I was lazy this morning, it was that I wanted to do a daylight run in Palmer Park!

On another note, I mailed in rego for both TexMex and the Rescue Run 10K today. The rescue run will be my first road race in a LONG time.

Also re-joined the YMCA today (with a big, fat military discount!). I liked the city gym I had been going to, but they didn't have basketball courts and my hoops skills were starting to suffer.

Anyways, the stats:

Start time: 2:00PM
Distance: approx 5.9 miles
Time: 60:26
Pace: 10:14 per mile (sounds slow but the Palmer Park trails are super technical)
Weather: beautiful Colorado day, 50F.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for Palmer Park having kick-ass trails. When I did the fall series race there I did about 13 min miles over 7+ miles (I usually run 8.5 min miles). However, I was extremely hung over from the mallwalkers hash. Brownie's only excuse for such a crap time is that he's gay.