Wednesday, October 08, 2008

morning run

Nice, easy run down El Paso and the Pikes Peak bikeway and back. Legs are still tight for some reason, but they felt better after a few miles. Had a nice run in with a skunk on the way out. On the way back I almost ran into a deer, which spooked the both of us. I'm being drug into winter kicking and screaming, sadly today's run was entirely in the dark.

Start time: 5:33AM
Distance: 4.7 miles
Time: 40:09
Pace: 8:33 minutes per mile
Weather: low 40s, clear skies
Weight: 177.8 pounds

2 comments:

Jillian said...

boo darkness...:(

Did you see...2 inclines in a week...i must be adopting your incline workout plan:)

CRC tonight? I'll be working durning the social...so heading out for a run now!

Jillian said...

Yeah, good point...Austin last time I checked.

I had to take my friend up there for the first time...It's always fun taking a newbie for their first stab at it! :)Can't pass that up!

Yes- I'm sure you'll make sure she'll give me a hard time:).