Friday, October 10, 2008

today was a good day...

...I didn't even hafta use my AK!

Well, the day ain't over yet. But it's been sweet so far. Woke up next to a hot chick, had a real good run, biked to work without getting hit. Over lunch I rode over to the rock gym and discovered they had completely redone their traverse wall! Woohoo! Plus, they played Jane's Addiction the entire time I was there. In less than two hours I'll be free from this desk job, and off to Trinity to slave away for minimum wage. There's something about working so hard for so little pay that reminds me of my college days at the GreenGrocer, it's almost like cheap therapy for me. Of course, the fact that I don't have to support myself on minimum wage and I usually drink about $40 worth of beer for free doesn't hurt. After Trinity it'll be a nighttime drunken light's out ride through the Garden, always a blast having that area all to myself.

2 comments:

MW said...

I just replied to a "Today was a good day" in an email earlier this week, with...
didn't have to use my AK!

hahah

Impala Mama said...

Aww, Ice Cube....you are making my heart melt. Today couldn't have been soooo great, Oct 11th hasn't come yet.