Thursday, October 16, 2008

Incline #2

Beautiful day on the Incline, reminds me of why I decided to move here a few years ago. 11 minutes from my house to the Cog parking lot, 32:45 to the top of the Incline, 37:11 back down to Kinfolk's. Total trip was 1:20:56, a huge improvement from my debacle with the Incline Club just a few days ago.

Gonna start tracking the number of times I do the Incline between now and my return (hopefully - I'm still at the mercy of the lottery) to the Hardrock/Leadville double. I was more worried about getting bulk miles in last year, I think I'll be better served with more trips up and down Rocky Mountain this time.

Only two showed for the happy hour, myself and Gordo, but the amount of beer we drank made it seem like more. It will be a weekly event, so feel free to show up next Thursday. Everyone who didn't show is a huge, giant pussy, especially Pete.

Start time: 5:45 PM
Distance: 6.0 miles
Time: 1:20:56
Pace: 13:30 minutes per mile
Weather: low 50s, clear skies
Weight: 174.0 pounds

2 comments:

PlaysByEar said...

We're finally getting some good running weather here in Austin. Yesterday it was in the mid 60's at Town Lake. I may go down there again tonight. Mid 50's would be perfect though.

brownie said...

Are they closing the schools for such frigid temps?