Thursday, October 09, 2008

fake rocks

Was having a horrible day at the gym over lunch. The hippie girl gave me a weird "I never knew what a hangover smelled like until you walked in" look, and I was just doing some very uninspiring traverse work, just phoning things in for this workout. Then I took a few minutes to watch this tiny asian chick climb. Besides being smokin' hot, this gal can flat out climb. You see me boulder, and you can tell I just power through every move. This girl flows over everything, and it's really beautiful to watch. Human movement at it's finest. Inspired me to tackle a new route, and -BAM- I nailed it! Woohoo!

4 comments:

Impala Mama said...

No matter how cool her musical taste is, if'n she can't accept your drinking and doesn't adore your hangover smell for the sweet nectar that it really is, you need to cut your losses with her now. C'mon, raise your standards already!

brownie said...

Hey, don't go knockin' my girl! It was more of a respectful glance, maybe she was impressed that I could drink so much and still go to work. Luckily she didn't talk to me, because I have such a high opinion of her that talking could only ruin it.

And she played Incubus today! Real loud too!

Impala Mama said...

Hey, I am just saying, if she gives you an akward glance for drinking, she is probably not your true dream girl. Although I am sure you are right, no doubt she was in awe of your amazing drinking abilities. Too bad they don't make belt buckles for that...
***HEY!*** That is a good idea, I am going to design one for Tex-Mex....it will be like Hardrock, just with more puke! Man, I wish I knew how I became so amazing...

brownie said...

Hell yeah! Kimchi belt buckles! Can you make me one of Bumble's head?





(Head? Who said head?)