Friday, October 24, 2008

good luck!

Bunch of hashers running the Marine Corps marathon this weekend, good luck to all of 'em! I know Chum, Late Nite, and Hoover (I think - she's not allowed to talk to me anymore so I haven't heard if she's still in - though she was in decent shape at the Garden 10 miler) will all be there. My big run will be about 150 meters long down Manitou Ave, but I'll be thinking of yunz guys.

BLOS and Josh have put in a ton of hard work and will soon begin their taper for the San Antonio marathon in November and Tucson marathon in December, so good luck to those guys too. They've really worked themselves into shape, I actually have to break a sweat now when I run them into the ground.

"If you are going to win any battle, you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do...the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."
-General George S. Patton

1 comment:

Carie said...

Nice quote! I'll have to tell myself that on Sun. I know my mind screws with my running. Gotta stop that.