Wednesday, October 08, 2008

afternoon workout

Whenever Katie starts getting dumpy on me, I make her take up a new hobby. Last time it was marathoning, today it was rock climbing! If she doesn't get with the program soon, next it's gonna be a new sport called "not eating for a week."


Anywho, I ditched my usual routine to help her learn the basics. And she did pretty well, obviously falling a lot but showing no fear up on that wall. And it wasn't a total waste for me, with her watching I moved right up the new route that I failed on yesterday.

7 comments:

Carie said...

Who's calling who dumpy? Mr. "I weigh so much now" waaaahhhhh. Glad you got her into climbing tho, it'll be great to watch her kick your ass.

brownie said...

True, but she can't say that kinda stuff about me 'cuz she knows she'll get bitch slapped!

Carie said...

You wish. I bet she could take you down in a second.

brownie said...

I'm going to beat her just because you said that. Gotta keep a girl in her place.

And hey, I lost .2 pounds from yesterday!

Jessi said...

Is she gonna go to Hueco Tanks???

Barbara said...

That is one F'ed up post...jeez

brownie said...

Yeah, she'll be at Hueco. She'll probably outclimb me if she reads this post.