Sunday, February 18, 2007

A-town marathon

Sittin' here drinking a cup of joe, listening to Sisson blabbing about the lead pack of the marathoners. Nicole went through two miles in 19:04, a little bit shy of her goal pace but it's early enough to recover. Joe P went through two miles in 15:21! Meredith hit the mark in 18:38. Paul T crossed in 13:45, he's on pace to match my PR. Pretty funny, they were talking about the big hill on the course, going up Congress Avenue! HA! Of course, I'm not a poser, I'm gonna leave soon to hit the Incline Club run and I just dropped my rego for the Zeb Pike marathon in the mail.

I know a ton of people running the race, problem is I don't know a lot of their last names. So I can't search for 'em.

3 comments:

Impala Mama said...

Brownie! That is nice and all that you like to run, and that you like to talk about other people running (awesome times, by the way) But good gravy! Could you please post some pictures from yesterday?

brownie said...

I lost my camera. Hope somebody has it!

Sara said...

I help edit "blabbing Sisson's" health blog, www.marksdailyapple.com, and I've got one question for you, Brownie: hefe or pale ale? :)