Monday, February 19, 2007

for the Kimchi

Everyone knows I live less than half a mile from Arctic. My door is almost always open, and if for some odd reason it's locked, everyone knows where I keep a key. I have no problem with hashers crashing here anytime. I can't friggin' believe people tried to drive home on Saturday. I had trouble walking home from Baby Doll's, I don't even think I could have gotten a key in the jeep door to unlock it. We're lucky nobody got killed, I'm pretty sure we were all three or four (or more) times over the legal limit.

So, to drive the point home, anytime anybody is in the Knob Hill area drinking, they are welcome to stay the night at my place, whether or not I've been out drinking with them. I could care less if I came home to find a bunch of hashers in my house.

4 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

Pictures updated on my blog....Check em out!

Nick said...

Thanks dude. I'll take you up on that some time, I'm sure.

Just don't try to give me anymore sharpie tatoos.

brownie said...

Oh, I'm sorry, when I said that "anyone" could stay here, what I really meant was "anyone but the Mexicans" could stay here.

Impala Mama said...

All the Mexicans can stay at my house!