Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pastor Ted quote 'o the day

So Haggard breaks the news yesterday that he's 100% hetero after some goofy spiritual retreat. Mike Jones, the male prostitute who broke the whole scandal, had the following to say:

"Give me a break. He's been performing oral sex on me for three years. You don't change that in three weeks."

Not sure why you would get a prostitute to perform oral sex, but if any of the ladies out there wanna shoot me a couple 'o bucks for the priviledge of giving me a hummer, just give me a call!

1 comment:

Outdoorgirl said...

Reminds me of this joke:

One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing
his wife's arm.  The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh." The husband, rejected, turns over. A few minutes later, he rolls back
over  and taps his wife again. "Do you have a dentist appointment
tomorrow too?"