Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bar 69

Took me a bit longer than I anticipated, mostly due to spending too much time at the same Knob Hill bars, but I finally hit my 69th different bar in the Colorado Springs area. Lunch took me to Oscar's pub at the main gate of Peterson AFB (not to be confused with the Oscar's near the Purple Castle). Went high class too, had a bottle of Pabst instead of the usual can.

Next up on the agenda is a combination of hitting triple digits on the bar list and completing the around the world thing at Old Chicago's.

8 comments:

Catwoman said...

Yey! Congratulations!!!! I was trying to work out how you went from 65 at the VFW to 69 so quickly but I'm guessing you hit a few knew bars on Saturday night.

On-on to 100.....

Gagger said...

I thought you hated Old Chicago?

p.s. Way to go on 69!!!

brownie said...

We went to three titty bars, including Baby Dolls on Platte, on Saturday.

The original Old Chi-town is in Boulder, so it's Colorado acceptable.

Gagger said...

You got all pissy when Full took me and Wet Spot there straight from the airport!

brownie said...

Of course, I'm not gonna take out of town visitors to Old Chicago's. There are much better local watering holes I'd show off to out of towners. But I live here, I will continue to expand my pub list, and now I have another goal to bring my drinking up to that next level.

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

wow!! I've never thought about calculating the number of DC bars I've been to

I wonder if I start making a retro-active list now if it will count?

brownie said...

It'll count, as long as you've had at least one beer/drink at that bar.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! Hard work DOES pay off!