Friday, February 02, 2007

run #40 - incline

OK, I'm really starting to get fed up with this crappy weather. The incline was damn near impossible today, with the slick footing, freezing temps, and driving wind. My camelbak froze up within ten minutes of getting out of my jeep. Still, I made it to the top (having to lean at the tape to break the 50 minute mark - a full 20 minutes slower than what I usually do it in), and I even decided to head higher on Barr Trail to see the rock that had fallen onto the trail. Barr Trail sucks right now, and I wouldn't suggest going there unless you're retarded like me.

Start time: 1:45 PM
Distance: approx. 5.5 miles
Time: 1:46:05
Pace: 19:17 per mile! Hey, that 50 minute first mile really skews the average...
Weather: very cold, see above about my camelbak freezing

1 comment:

Catwoman said...

Ditto on the weather. I was thinking of doing the incline Friday but I may give it a miss if it's that bad. I don't think the couple of days of sunshine we are promised this week will make much difference.