Monday, February 19, 2007

San Austonio tribute

The next Pikes Peak hash has a Texas theme, "Remember the Alamo." Since Austin is basically a suburb of San Antonio, I think the Kimchi hashers should show up in force and honor our sister hash by dressing up as a bunch of hippies. I have extra tie-dyed shirts if anyone wants to borrow one.

There will be no patches, shirts, mugs, tags, or other special habadashery awards for doing this. Your reward will be a good trail, good beer, and good camraderie. Oh, and $5.55 pitchers of Pabst at the Triple Nickle. No Girth, who has been known to slum it with the Kimchi hash, is the hare. Probably won't be a ton of shiggy, but NG knows what he's doing and has laid quite a few killer urban trails since I've been here.

This Saturday, 1PM, at the Triple Nickle. Be there or be square.

4 comments:

Gagger said...

Watch what you say! Austin is NOT a suburb of that damn town!!!

Killa Guhrilla said...

Hey - what's the S.O.P. for PBR patches on our happy coats?

(For Nascock)

brownie said...

Yeah right, just two towns separeted by a big strip mall!

Nick said...

I've always put a patch of my favorite beer close to my heart...