Monday, February 26, 2007

Pikes Peak

Trust no one under 14,000 feet!


If any of yunz are planning on doing the Pikes Peak Ascent or Marathon (or Double, for the super-duper cool folks out there) don't forget that rego is this Thursday! Yup yup, get up early, start the coffee pot, and park your lame ass in front of the computer. Rego opens up at 8AM Colorado time and is expected to fill up within a few hours.

Also, talks are underway with WFC to do a hash starting and finishing on top of Pikes. This'll hafta be a Kimchi hash, since all P2H4 dates for the summer months are already taken. The biggest problem, aside from the extra $10 hounds would hafta shell out to get to the top, is that I'd hafta keep trail to two miles or so, or else we'd have fat hashers collapsing all over.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I climbed a 300 ft mountain, starting at below sea level. I think I am ready for the Double! :)

Nick said...

I don't wanna die!

Lick My Lincoln said...

I am soooooooo there - but isn't it illegal to take alcohol into state parks?

Oh, wait - since when did that stop the Kimchi?

Mike said...

Double for a first timer, or not?