Thursday, January 06, 2011

Thurs

AM - I know I had been at the track less than 12 hours before, but I wanted to take advantage of the relatively warm weather before the next cold front moves in. 2 mile warm up, 3 x 2000m, 800m RBI. 7:53, 7:47, 7:43. Not fantastic since my legs were still sore from the mile repeats last night, but NOLA is right around the corner so any work down below 6:15 per mile is OK with me.

Waiting impatiently to find out who the next Pitt football coach will be. Think it's gonna be Tom Bradley, the current defensive coordinator for Penn State. Hopefully he can bring some recruits with him, just to piss off PSUcks. Supposidly UConn wants Bradley too, but choosing between Pitt and UConn isn't much of a choice, is it?

And quit making fun of me for saying "yunz." Turns out I'm bilingual n'aht. Haven't used it in a while, but I'm going to bring "nebby" back into my vocab.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Rich Rod is looking for work...

brownie said...

I would love to see that, just to have every WVU fan's head explode in hatred!