Saturday, January 22, 2011

let the taper begin

24+ miles with Brooks and BLOS this morning. 16 miles on the Sinton and Santa Fe trail, then the PPRR Winter Series race II. 3:16:10, little faster than I usually go on my solo long runs. Final long run until NOLA, and it was a good one.

Received notice that I'll be receiving a whopping $3 refund from imathlete folks due to their SNAFU from rego last week. Would like to see them donate every runner's three bucks to the Lake City EMTs, but instead I'll use it to buy two big mugs of PBR at the Muff. Actually, I'd like to see them not fuck up rego anymore, but my second vote would be for them do donate a good chunk 'o cash to that fine volunteer organization.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

That's an impressive long run. You have always had the endurance but now you have speed too. You are going to do great at New Orleans.