Thursday, January 13, 2011

4 x 1 mile

The CC track was still covered by snow, so the Harsh and I knocked out 4 x 1 mile on the Santa Fe trail, 3 minutes RBI. 6:58 (I started at the wrong place here, the distance was significantly over a mile), 5:47, 6:07, and 5:45. One of the directions on the Santa Fe trail is uphill. Saw some SF guys doing PT on the last one, psyched me up enough for a huge negative split. Totaled 8 miles in just over an hour.

Rick and I will be marking the fat ass course tomorrow. Luckily for us, Mountain Man Steve has tackled the hardest part already, Longs Ranch/Barr Trail. That section should be all within Pike National Forest, but I'm sure Steve somehow found somewhere to trespass. I'll post a report on the trail conditions tomorrow, but expect lots of mud! The run is an official Incline Club run, possibly the first Saturday run, other than the Ascent, of all time?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I got a * on a Saturday last year... maybe the day before the GoG 10M for the folks who weren't racing and wanted to go up the hill.