Saturday, January 08, 2011

Golden Gate

Just signed up for the Golden Gate Dirty Thirty 50K. Part of a seven week stretch that will have me running Collegiate Peaks, the Colfax Marathon, Jemez Mountain, the Arkansas River Bluegrass Marathon, Bolder Boulder, Golden Gate, the Garden 10 miler, and Lake City. Good times!

The 50K is on GZ's calendar, but we'll see if he has the cojones to sign up. Looks like Footfeathers won't be coming back for a rematch either, but I can't talk too much smack there since he beat me by about 12 hours last year.

My prediction for today's game:
Pitt - 70
Kentucky - 12

Speaking of state parks, time to go hit Cheyenne Mountain State Park for a long run...

5 comments:

Local Mind Media said...

hmmm, seems they need to update the entrants list on the race site to include my name.

GZ said...

Yah, the 30 - for the record - was a question mark on my schedule.

Are you doing the 50 at CP?

brownie said...

Yeah, 50 at CP.

GZ said...

Sure that is not on one of your one days off a week?

brownie said...

Unless you start posting some faster times I may have to nix that one day off thing...