Friday, February 05, 2010

weekend

Not too much going on this weekend, other than sitting around on the edge of my seat waiting for the Hardrock lottery to happen.

Starting to pack for the move to Old Colorado City tonight. Lotsa shit to move. Might need to get some more PBR to make things a little better. Want to get the apartment empty before the drunks come over for Manitou Mardi Gras.

Long run on Saturday, which I'm doing before and after the Nielson Challenge. Probably about 15 miles before, then the two mile time trial, then another six or so home. Plenty of time to recover in time for the Pikes Peak hash.

Sunday morning is the Incline Club, and then some King's Chef. Then it'll just be staring at the Hardrock web page to see what happens. If I get in, I'm gonna skip the super bowl and go join the 2nd annual super bowl protest run, which heads up to Barr Camp during the game.

2 comments:

ultrarunner (Brian Philpot) said...

Good luck on Hardrock you will need it.

Unknown said...

good luck Browneye. I hope we both get in to settle the score. 7 hours for a case of beer my friend