Monday, February 01, 2010

January

Pretty good month. 343.8 miles, topping my previous record of 340 set all the way back last decade in December of '09. I only topped 300 miles three times in the run up to last years ultra season, so I'm feeling pretty good about these last two months. Hope to hit 300 in the short month of February. Think I'm gonna start to average between 75 - 80 miles a week. Things start go get hectic once I go over 80 miles.

Did yoga eight times in January for a total of nine hours. Commuted to work three times. Finished one book and started two others. Looking good for my resolutions.

Have to resign from the Manitou parks and rec board tonight due to my upcoming move to Old Colorado City. Served about half my term. Did manage to get ten grand put down on a new trail, so my time there wasn't a total waste.

5 comments:

GZ said...

Get going on the 11 a day then.

Smut Mutt said...

So you're taking the Sara Palin route in your political career...

brownie said...

Palin quit so she could cash in and make some money. Not saying I wouldn't do that in a heartbeat, but unfortunately that isn't the case.

Gagger said...

So Katie got that house we looked at??

brownie said...

Yes. Lizards and all. You coming up for the housewarming party?