Thursday, February 18, 2010

hooray for free stuff!

Thanks to the super cool peeps over at runcolo.com, I'll be taking another stab at a Bolder Boulder A wave qualifier at the Running for Rachel 5K on March 27. I think this is the third or fourth free rego I got from those guys, so it's definitely a page worth checking out.

If any out of town challengers think they have the cojones to come challenge me, I'll take 'em on a post race tour of the Falcon Trail (12-ish miles of awesome singletrack around the Air Force Academy) before grabbing lunch at King's Chef...

4 comments:

Rich 23 said...

Well Andy Rinne is running and going for the win, so there will be people running fast. I would re-focus your a qualifier to St. Pats insted because having run this course, its not really fast. There is a pretty large and steep hill with less then a mile to go. Good luck to you though.

brownie said...

My focus on 5K's is limited to what entries I can get for free.

Can't make St. Pat's since it's on the same day as the Salida marathon.

GZ said...

You got the AA now - right?

Wondering who gets the A first ... you or that kid from Longmont with all the cool tech toys.

Brandon Fuller said...

GZ, its a distraction! He keeps waving around that A-wave shit just to get me off my game. If I fall for it, he will have me running some goofy 5k just days before Boston and then I will be toast and he will take the victory in Beantown. I am on to him! I tried to get him drunk the other night in Boulder by buying him beer but apparently that only makes him stronger!