Friday, February 26, 2010

Thurs/Fri

Thurs PM - Awesome night for Incline happy hour! As usual, the weather was shitty and I was dreading the workout, but once I got moving up that hill it turned into a great night. Actually had to take some layers off, it was so warm. Still, it was the most snow I've seen on the Incline and Barr Trail all year, and I didn't bring my yaktrax, so it was very slow going. 5.5 miles, 2 hours. Even had to use my flashlight as an ice axe to crawl the last 100 feet to the top. Two thumbs down to Kinfolk's for running out of PBR, but the hottie bartender serving up Kokanee wasn't too bad.

Fri AM - Was supposed to be a rest day but with both Wiley and GZ on the sidelines I had to take advantage of that rare situation. 20 easy miles. OK, just kidding, I slept in and went to C2 yoga. C2 makes me look like a fish out of water since I'm the only non-serious yoga person who goes, but it does wonders for my 75 year old lower back.

2 comments:

MW said...

: )

GZ said...

So I am starting a Pilates class next month. My 12yo daughter talked me into it.