Wednesday, February 10, 2010

moving

March 1st will be bringing some changes with it.

I'll be moving into a new house in Old Colorado City near the Red Rock Lounge on the corner of Colorado and 31st. I'm sad to be leaving Manitou but it's only two miles from my old apartment and I'll be much closer to the Garden of the Gods and Red Rock Canyon Open Space. The hike and bike trail connecting Colo Springs and Manitou will run right by the house, and that construction should begin before memorial day. It's a pretty sweet house and there's an extra room if any of you outta towners need crash space, but that's only until Jenny Barringer accepts my offer to live there.

I'll also be moving my work office over near memorial park in the Springs. It'll get me back to my Knob Hill roots. No big issues with that move, just wondering what to do with my gym membership since I won't be able to go over lunch anymore. After this move I'll probably end up running to and from work several times a week, so that'll save me lots of time (and gas).

2 comments:

Gagger said...

Is that the house that I saw while I was in town? You know, the one with the Kimchi basement?!?

brownie said...

Yup, that's the one.