Friday, February 19, 2010

commute #5

Very easy on the Incline last night as I was still feeling it from the track. Ran in from Old Colorado City, getting 7.9 miles in just over two hours.

This morning was the fifth time this year I left the truck at home to run to work. Got an easy 6.8 miles in. Great day to run, as the roads were pretty slick from a minor snowfall. Will hopefully get another 14 in on the long way home - Santa Fe, Shooks, and Bear Creek Park.

This is the final time I'll run to my current office. Next week I'll move over near Memorial Park. I'll probably start running to work once or twice a week, as that location kinda makes it easier to run than drive. All part of my plan to end Kenyan dominance of the distance running world...

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

nice, one less car