Sunday, February 21, 2010

83.1

Thurs PM - Incline happy hour. Very slow since I was still hurting from Thurs AM's hard interval run.

Fri AM - 6.8 miles in one hour, to work.
Fri PM - Long way home. 12.1 miles, 1:53:11. Santa Fe, Shooks Run, Bear Creek Park.

Sat AM - Awesome long run. 23 miles, 3:45. Lots of snow and ice to make things fun. The effort was definitely there if the pace wasn't.

Sun AM - Easy 11.2 miles around town, 1:45:29. Saw a robin at the end of the run, hopefully that means warmer days are coming.

Ended up with 83.1 miles. Pretty good week, especially since I lost two runs to drinking. I've now gone over 80 miles in six of eight weeks for 2010.

Here's a shot of Katie and I from the latest Nielson Challenge. She ran a tough race to try to take the kick out of me, but in the end I dusted her. She was a lot closer at the finish than Brandon was when I took him on though.


254.7 miles in February with one week to go. 598.5 miles for 2010.


2 comments:

GZ said...

Nice coat. 83 point 1? Crikey. You count steps to the start line too? ;)

brownie said...

Hey, the garmin actually goes out to the 100th of a mile, Mr. Heart Rate Monitor Graph Man.