Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rocky Mountain Slam

Just dropped my rego in the mail for Bighorn. Active.com wanted $17 to let me rego online, suddenly the high price of stamps didn't seem so bad.

I'm now signed up for Bighorn, Hardrock, and Leadville. Hopefully I'll do well at all of those and head to the Utah/Idaho border in September for The Bear.

If I finish all those I'll have completed the Rocky Mountain Slam and will enjoy all the money, fame, and beautiful women you get for doing that. Or maybe I'll just get listed on the website, if Mr. Jensen ever decides to update it again...

4 comments:

GZ said...

Whoa - you get that piece of wood if you do it? And it is four out of the five races?

brownie said...

It's Hardrock and the Bear, plus two out of these three: Bighorn, Leadville, and Wasatch.

Anonymous said...

That's a good slam! Maybe a year or two I'll give it a slam.

johntsharp said...

Yea, the money women and fame! Now that's what I'm talkin bout.