Tuesday, February 24, 2009

kill 'em all!

Wow, lots of good stuff in today's Gazette!

Turns out Greeley, which is a lot different than Manitou but obviously a lot like Colorado Springs, wants to criminalize being gay.

"I'm not saying this (homosexuality) is the only sin that's out there," said Sen. Scott Renfroe, R-Greeley. "We have murder. We have all sorts of sin. We have adultery. And we don't make laws making those legal, and we would never think to make murder legal."

I've never been to Greeley, but I always assumed that it was a college town (Univ. of North Colorado is up there). Guess I was mistaken. How the hell could Sen. Renfroe get elected in a state that isn't Alabama?

Loved this quote from the Gazette:

"He compared the nuclear family structure to the Holy Trinity and, quoting the book of Genesis, said women had been created to be "helpers" for men."

Organized religion, gotta love it! I'm gonna have $100 clean my house today and tell her it's 'cuz god demands she do it. I'll let everyone know how that goes over.

And there's that nuclear family thing again! I always giggle when I hear that term. I won't get into that here, but I'm having trouble thinking of anyone I know who actually belongs to one.

Anywho, see the article here.

2 comments:

Jes said...

Eat first, then go after the bitches!!

Nick said...

Thank God he is only a state senator.