Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HPb 77 - Bear Creek Tempo

Good run this morning with the PPRR downtown guys. Easy 1.6 mile warm-up over to Bear Creek Park, then a figure eight tempo run of 3.9 miles. Ran this real hard in 26:52, sounds slow but Bear Creek ain't exactly pancake flat. For the CRUD fans out there, I destroyed Muzzy and Sully (and don't believe his lame excuse about having to find his dog).

Just what the doctor ordered for a taper week - back to back tempo runs less than twelve hours apart! And just in case having a great run to start the day wasn't enough, when I went to the Y for my shower I found it was free t-shirt day! Woohoo!

Start time - 6AM
Distance - 7 miles
Time - 55:52
Pace - 7:59 per mile
Weather - 24F
Weight - 168 lbs

4 comments:

katie said...

it has been free tshirt year. obviously you haven't been to the Y this year yet...LAMO! no wonder i can beat you in arm wrestling:P

brownie said...

Shut your dirty whore mouth, you dirty whore!

Jillian said...

wow...in the 160's now ehh? Nice. :)
Yes, Tony did forget the 200 miles :)

brownie said...

Yeah, I can get down to around 165 without having to change my diet too much, so that's the weight I like to race at. I could probably get to 155 by eating healthier, but I'd hafta cut out junkfood and booze, and that's not gonna happen.