Wednesday, February 25, 2009

post-marathon blues

Still felt broken down yesterday so I bailed on not only my normal Tuesday night run, but also my normal Wed morning run. Stupid road races. Nothing too horrible but I wanna make sure I'm 100% recovered before moving on to the mountain trails. Do an easy Goose Gossage from CRC tonight, the PPRR run tomorrow morning, Incline happy hour, and some easy trails on Friday morning. Gotta be better by Saturday though, as it's yet another road race - the dreaded Black Forest double (24 miles)!

2 comments:

MW said...

what the hell is wrong with you? Get the hell out there and quit yer whining about being sore.
I've already cranked out almost 100 miles since the marathon. get over it already.
I thought you were tougher than this. You sure make it sound like you are.
Hard Rock's only a few months away.

brownie said...

If I sandbagged every race I ran I'd never be sore either!