Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Keg

Gonna head home and do the Garden 10 miler and then head down to the Keg. There's a hash meeting concerning Manitou Mardi Gras tonight. Why are we having a meeting? Who the hell knows. I guess so everyone can feel more important about themselves. I'm sure something will be said about having everyone show up to the parade really drunk (I got yelled at for that last year, believe it or not). To which I'll reply, "I'm sorry, did you just say something? If so, you need to shut up and not talk to me 'cuz I'm busy drinking beer and watching Carolina/Duke."

But it'll be cool to drink at the Keg, which for some reason I don't do very often despite it being the second closest bar to my house (the Americal Legion is closest).

If anyone wants to join me, I'll be there around 7PM. Katie and Laura have been at the Loop drinking margaritas since 3PM, so if they haven't died of alcohol poisoning by then they said they'd be there too.

No comments: