Wednesday, February 04, 2009

21

I really, really hate it when I pull up to the rock gym and the school bus is there. Means there'll be no climbing today, since some idiot finds it amusing to turn my gym into their day care center. But I didn't feel like going back to the office so soon, so I banged out my 21 workout. Finished in 19:06, which I think is my second fastest time. Was on PR pace but the last three rounds of sit-ups were rough.

Since I did a crossfit workout I feel like I should now talk about how I'm on top of life and how I'm a winner and blah, blah, blah.... But instead, I'll just say I'm glad I ran this morning and I'm glad I get to run again tonight, so at least I get two workouts in today.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

You are such an asshole.

brownie said...

Don't hate me 'cuz you can't even complete this WOD.