Monday, July 16, 2007

upcoming runs

For the ladies out there, come out to the Women's Distance Festival 5K being held this Saturday in North Monument Valley Park. I'll be out there volunteering, 'cuz it's all about helping out the ladies! Well, that, and I want my free Colorado Running Company "I love fast women" t-shirt...

Also, next Tuesday is the Paint Mines 6K out in Calhan (about half an hour from the Springs). Low key event, and everyone is pretty much guaranteed a PR since there ain't many 6K races out there. You can rego at the Colorado Running Company and it's $20 if you get it in before July 23. No shirt, but you get a music CD and some other schwag, and since Teva is a sponsor of the race there will probably be some good door prizes. Let me know if anyone is interested, we can work out carpooling.

No comments: