Thursday, July 05, 2007

summer tour

Completed my summer tour at Old Chicago's by downing an oil can of Foster's. Foster's was the only beer out of eleven that I really enjoyed drinking, just don't have a taste for the summer brews. But I got the shirt, and got it much quicker than Nappy or Ritz, who all started on the same day as me. I'm currently at 22 beers on my tour. Probably won't be back to OC's until their next short tour, as I'm now going to concentrate on finally getting to #100 on my list of Colorado Springs pubs I've been at.

FYI, the OC's on Tejon here in the Springs was the second Old Chicago's to open, behind only the original one up in Boulder.

5 comments:

Gagger said...

Who cares about that...I want to hear about the concert!!!!

Outdoorgirl said...

HA!! I did not start the same day as you and Ritz! And when I am done with the summer I will still be two beers ahead of you.

wow.....alcoholic competition....

brownie said...

I'll get a write up of the show up soon...it'll be long since it was such a kick ass gig!

Nappy, you were invited to start the same day as us, but you bailed. Wus.

TitsOnTheRitz said...

The fact that you drink faster than both of us probably doesn't come as that big of a shock to anyone.

Brownie = racist behavior in every aspect of life. (To include who signed up for a race faster!!)

brownie said...

FYI, BTMR race numbers are not assigned in numerical order. There's no way you signed up before me.