Thursday, July 12, 2007

to the victors go the spoils...

Special awards going to anyone this Sunday who can complete the Barr Trail Mountain Race and the Manitou Springs pub crawl. FYI, it's fucking hard to find glue that will hold a patch to an aluminum can.

Since most people who read this couldn't even fathom making up to Barr Camp in the alloted time (good luck to Boobs, QnA, and Tits!) here are the details for the pub crawl:

The crawl will start at Soda Springs Park in Manitou at 11AM. This is the awards ceremony for the BTMR. It is a stong possibility that I'll get some hardware (I placed in my age group last year and plan to run faster this year). BYOB here, but you must have at least one brew to count for the crawl. And if you only have one you're a panzee.

Around noon-ish we'll start crawling down Mantiou Ave to the following bars: Ancient Mariner, Kinfolk's, Royal Tavern, Townhouse Lounge, and the Keg.

Be advised that parking will be retarded on Sunday morning. Park at Memorial Park (by the train just as you come into Manitou) and walk down to Soda Springs.

3 comments:

Gagger said...

Awww, isn't Bumble the cutest?!

TitsOnTheRitz said...

Awesome! I can't wait! I just hope I kick ass as much as I get my ass kicked.

TitsOnTheRitz said...

That trophy is mine, bitches!