Saturday, July 07, 2007

million dollar client!!!

I'm invoking the "million dollar client" rule on Nappy and Net.

Nobody at the hash cares:

A)whether it's harder to raise a child or raise a dog;

B)whether being single or married makes life more difficult;

C)what community college classes you're currently taking are any harder than any other classes that same community college offers.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, everyone I enjoy hanging out at the hash with is Paris Hilton. No job, endless bar tab, no reprocussions on your behavior.

So fuck both of yunz for putting me in the middle of a stupid argument. As a matter of principle, I'd take Net's side, though that doesn't mean he's any more right than Dani.

Both Net and Dani live in, while not quite the Broadmoor section of town, pretty nice neighborhoods, and both are doing pretty well for themselves, and they need to take a step back and realize how good they have it before the next time of the month rolls around.

3 comments:

Impala Mama said...

The second reason I love you so godamned much. Next time come drink a beer in the Jesus room with me.

ESPN said...

But Net isn't competitive in the least. Or so he always insists.

Impala Mama said...

Ok, ok, ok...now I do have to point out, that although NBN may be competitive at (many) times, I think his whole point that night was that the hash isn't an event meant to bring things like personal life and work habits into play. Yes, NBN is a big drunk-o that is sarcastic and harsh, but he is also just a plain, ordinary, humble, Mexican janitor just trying to get by, let's let it rest. And next time Brownie, come drink a beer with me in the Jesus room.